Project managers ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, that the projects objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are usually separate to usual day-today business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Coordinating and assigning project teams
- Coordinating scrums, publishing notes and managing tasks
- Owning UX spec this primarily means annotation on wireframes and client requirements.
- Owning scope, collecting client requirements and managing client expectations
- Coordination of scope creep, change orders and billing with management
- Driving and communicating project timeline, deadlines and urgency
- Selecting and coordinating all resources, including vendors and partners
- Holding all leads accountable to their financial footprint
Between three and five years
₹ 4,80,000 – ₹ 7,80,000 / Yearly (Gross Pay)